Saturday, March 26, 2011

VOICES

You know I'm still here. I won't leave
GO AWAY! 
ill never leave you, why don't you understand?
THERES A WAY
its too bad you don't know it 
YOUR NOTHING JUST MY IMAGINATION
Oh no. I'm much more than that. You know that's true. And you understand why I'm here
ILL NEVER LET YOU. YOULL NEVER BE MORE THAN JUST A VOICE. 
oh yes I will. What was I last year? Nothing. I have grown and soon you will be no more. 
NO. ILL KEEP YOU OUT!
you have already failed.... John. Born 1992, mothers maiden name -cathrine- your dad. Mike. I know you, I'm In your brain, your thoughts! Soon I'll be in your soul. 
YOULL NEVER! ILL KILL MYSELF BEFORE THEN. 
by the time you realize it will be to late. Realize! You are DOOMED. 

-something you think about while be an introvert. 












Sorry for long break. Very busy spring break and yeah.
Obviously I was busy fighting the voices In my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment