Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Being sociable

It's funny because I was totally like "I'm going to write something right now and post it"..... Yesterday. The funny part was I went on the computer and... The Internet was down.  I guess it wasn't meant to be.
    Well I'm sorry I haven't posted with in a long while. I've been semi busy. So I figured if I don't write now I never will. Here I am doing it. 
        This weekend I was with more than 15 kids for basically two whole days... Did I meet any one new? Nope. Did I talk to people I semi knew? Nope. Did I talk to my friends? Yes. So now I'm wondering what's separating my friends from the people I don't know? Did I want to talk to the people I didn't know? Sure I suppose. And I can't say for sure why I didn't. No direct need ill go with that. So now I'm asking you the readers "what reason do you have to be sociable?" 
Thanks 
…John…


Ps. Written 3 days a go. ..... Yeah. 
^ that was written 5 hours ago. 

      Talk about procrastination... I'll check the spelling of that later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment